I have an issue with the positioning of a callout that is created from the
calloutbutton's calloutContent. In the simulator, the callout positions
itself correctly to the calloutbutton when rotating the screen. On both of
my android tablets(sony and samsung), the callout loses its position and
ends up far from the calloutbutton when I rotate the screen back and forth.
It seems that the position is calculated before the tablet screen finishes
its resize. My current fix is to just close the callout programmably on the
stage's StageOrientationEvent.ORIENTATION_CHANGING so that the callout is
hidden before the screen starts rotating.

How can I edit the Callout.as file in the SDK so that I can troubleshoot the
issue? I did edit the Callout.as found in
frameworks\projects\spark\src\spark\components, but this had no effect since
the file used in the SDK is probably somewhere else.

FB 4.6 FLEX 4.14.0 RC Windows 7