Hi,

I'm a beginner with Flex. I would like to hide several fields in a form
under conditions. I have tried to use the property "visible" and all is
working perfectly. Nevertheless, spaces are still displayed in the form when
these fields are hidden... And I do not know how to delete them. I thought
to build a function in order to do that (reduce the height to 0 of the
formItem for example when the field has to be hidden), but I do not know how
to implement this feature and how to use it in the code.

<mx:FormItem label="Mandatory:" width="100%"
        required="{user &amp;&amp; user.isCSB()}"
        visible="{user.isAdministrator() }">
                <s:HGroup width="100%" horizontalAlign="left"
verticalAlign="middle"
                        visible="{user.isAdministrator() }">
                                <haloforfx4:DropDownList
                                        id="cob_prio"
                                        labelField="number"

                                        width="100"
                                        prompt="{Const.PROMPT_SELECT}"
                                        change="model.grant.prio =
(cob_prio.selectedItem?cob_prio.selectedItem.id:-1)"

dataProvider="{model.prioritiesList.items}"
                                        selectedItem="@{model.currentPriority}"
                                        enabled="{grant!=null &amp;&amp;
(user.isAdministrator()}"
                                        visible="{grant!=null &amp;&amp;