On Sunday 01 Feb 2015 05:49:11 Alex Harui wrote:
> >I don't know how to adjust the installer badge so it doesn't show up for
> >Linux users though.
>
> Source for the badge is in the flex-utilties repo.  It might also be
> possible to do something in the html wrapper.

I have committed an update to the installer badge so it stops early if
  Capabilities.manufacturer.toLowerCase().indexOf('linux') > -1
which should do the job. It displays an Alert saying

"
The Apache Flex SDK Installer application
is not supported on your operating system.

Please see https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Installation+help
for alternatives.
"

This was already happening if something goes wrong with main installer config.

unless there is any other feedback, I'll deploy the updated .swf to the web
site.
I assume this is just a case of uploading a new version via
https://cms.apache.org/flex/wc/browse/tomc-Qysv7e/trunk/content/installerbadge/

--
Tom