Hi Alex,

May be am going bit crazy here but just a thought. Can we directly migrate
by using any *tool or some logic  *(not now , but in the near feature
) which  will do the work for us instead of rewriting the code ?,  if this
will work then , that will save our lot of energies and development time
and I would say this will definitely a game changer in the current market.

Thanks for your replies.