I was trying out some other external tools settings to create a workflow, but
I have been stopped by:
"Process finished with exit code 2."
Pertaining to the run/debug configurations, when adding an external tool to
run /bin/mxmlc in the "before launch" section, it finishes with exit code 0,
and then proceeds to the do the "what to launch" process. So, it will build
the swf, and then launch the debugger. But when trying the same process but
running /js/bin/mxmlc, it ends up with an exit code 2, which stops the
process from making it to the next step, which may be another external tool,
such as zipping the folder so that it can be uploaded to phonegap build, and
then launching the index.html in the browser. Does anybody know how to
either suppress the error code so that the steps can continue? I see that
there is an option for "Make, no error check," but there is not an option to
ignore errors when running external tools. Maybe there is a flag that can be
passed to an external tool -ignoreErrors=true?

So, the ideal workflow would be to press the run or debug button which would
do the following:
1. run the /js/bin/mxmlc
2. launch the html page in the browser of choice
3. possibly zip the js-release folder for upload
4. send files to cordova, etc

I have set up the external tools for zipping and also launching index.html
with chrome and they work ok when run by themselves. The problem is the
/js/bin/mxmlc has that exit code 2 which stops the workflow. I know that I
can just run each tool in order, 1 at a time, but I really would like to
have it with the push of 1 button. Maybe I am asking for too much?