Frédéric THOMAS wrote
> Ah ok, thanks, I got it now.
>
> So, I tried, I've been able to compile and but not really to debug, the
> debugger seems to hang and can't get any variable details in IntelliJ,
> same for you ?
> But except of the fx:Script the rest of the code is recognized, same as it
> was with the Mike solution.
>
> I switched back on my old way (FlexSDK, FlexJS Lib), to have everything
> recognized, compiling and debugging :-(

Sorry for the late reply to this issue. I deleted my sdk and had trouble
getting the installer to get me a new copy until today. I was able to
duplicate my steps to debug using flexJS sdk with the freshly downloaded
copy. I noticed that if I removed my old copy of flexJS sdk from the
settings in Intellij, that just simply adding it back after editing the
version number, IntelliJ did not pick up that edited file's change. I had to
remove the sdk from the SDKs section, remove it as the assigned sdk in the
modules->dependencies section, and then reboot Intellij. It almost seemed
that the version number was cached. So, going back in to IJ, adding the
edited version of FlexJS sdk, and then assigning this sdk in
modules->dependencies->sdk, you should be able to see the updated version
number:
<http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/file/n46808/Screen_Shot_2015-05-21_at_6.png>

Presuming that you had already copied fdb.jar, asc.jar, and swfutils.jar
from the lib folder of flex sdk to the lib folder of flexJS sdk, you should
be able to point the debugger to the flexJS sdk and debug. I just confirmed
it again, but only on a mac. I currently do not have windows setup with IJ.

And just to be thorough, external tools still need to be created for
compiling and flexJS has to be added as a library to help with code
hinting/completion.

@Alex, is there any plans to get these 3 files copied to the lib folder of
the FlexJS sdk?