Hi all,

Due to the IntelliJ traffic recently, I finally decided to migrate my FB
projects to IJ.

I migrated a large project and several libraries. All were converted to modules
in IJ.

Setup went really well but my first run didn't succeed yet due to several
errors:

Error:(184, 0) [TelraamAdmin (module client)]: Error code: 1046: Type was not
found or was not a compile-time constant: ITargetBrowser.
Error:(100, 0) [TelraamAdmin (module client)]: Error code: 1046: Type was not
found or was not a compile-time constant: LicenseTargetRoot.

And so on....

It are all interfaces and/or classes I created in other modules (libraries).
The 'types are not found' but all classes are linked (I can command-click them
and they do open!).
I must be overlooking something but don't know what.

Any idea's?

Thx,

Dany