Hi,

Well, the instructions say to set up a new project first, then copy the
example code to overwrite what the new project wizard generates.  Also,
this stuff may not work in FB 4.6, we are only testing with FB 4.7 as that
is the only version Adobe says will support Apache Flex SDKs.

Can you use FB 4.7?  If you still have troubles, expand the project in the
project explorer so we can see what files you have in there.