Hi there Alex

Thanks for the feedback.

Yep I was trying to install, but turns out was internet connection problem
over VPN, when I turned off VPN, worked like a charm. The installer was
redirecting me to 404 mirrors randomly.

Problem solved on my side, others with same issue over Ubuntu ? I hope not.

Igor Costa
twitter.com/igorcosta
www.igorcosta.com
www.igorcosta.org