OK. I’m up to #2. I know of a number of problems/holes in the implementation as
it stands and there’s probably a lot of problems I’m not aware of, but I’m
going to try to get to the point where this compiles and actually does
something to make the problems more visible.

Maybe some other folks can even help at that point… ;-)