Adobe recently took down all the videos off their "Adobe TV" which is what
we were linking to.  I don't know if those are available elsewhere at all.

How are you trying to bundle Flex/AIR with IntelliJ?  I'm using IntelliJ on
a regular basis with the newest builds and don't really have any issues.
Are you using the SDK Installer?

-Nick