Hi Santanu4ver,

you may not like this, but have you thought about using MS Visual Studio Code
as the base IDE instead of writing another one yourself? Just stumbled upon
this IDE today and it looks really good, it’s free, it's very fast, but only
has basic
ActionScript support (language modules can be written by outsiders).

What this thing could use is a perfect language module for AS3, Flex &
FlexJS !! How about it?

It’s free, available for Mac, Windows, Linux. Check it out here:
https://code.visualstudio.com

-Christian