it is need too many code,matrix3d.as rawdata 100+as number.and the
float32array,and vector no need the check

发自我的iPhone

From: Alex Harui [via Apache Flex Development]
<ml-node+s2333347n55292...@n4.nabble.com>
Date: 周五,9月 23,2016 23:13
To: lizhi <s...@qq.com>
Subject: Re: how remove numcheck

On 9/22/16, 11:56 PM, "lizhi" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>the float32array also has this issue.
>and the Number() are slow in loop

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the compiler should try to insert a
coercion there, because otherwise the JS code would behave differently
than the AS code if there were strings in the array.

The FalconJX compiler allows certain "directives" like
@flexjsignorecoercion to control coercions since they can be wasteful.
The following:

/**
 * @flexjsignorecoercion Number
 */
        public function numberarr():void
        {
  var arr:Array;
  var n:Number;
  n = arr[0] as Number;

        }

was cross-compiled to:

/**
 * @flexjsignorecoercion Number
 * @export
 */
VectorObject.prototype.numberarr = function() {
  var /** @type {Array} */ arr;
  var /** @type {number} */ n;
  n = arr[0];
};

Isn't that what you want?

below:

http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/how-remove-numcheck-tp55279p55292.html

  To unsubscribe from how remove numcheck, click here.
 NAML