I used <inject_html>  with my  custom custom  for AMFJS integration and it
works ok. check below code:

public class AMFJS
        {

                /**
                 * <inject_html>
                 *
                 * </inject_html>
                 */
                public function AMFJS()
                {

                }

                public function sendAMFReq():void
                {
                        COMPILE::JS
                        {
                                var amfClient:Object = new ((window as
Object).amf).Client("patientService",
"http://localhost:8080/BlazeDS/messagebroker/amf";);
                                var operation:Object =
amfClient.invoke("patientService",
"getPatientNames", []);
                                operation.then(onResult , onFault);
                        }
                }

                private function onResult(res:Object):void
                {
                        trace("Response =" + res);
                }

                private function onFault(err:Object):void
                {
                        trace("Error=" + err);
                }
        }