Carlos, your example is buried in a big app.  Kind of makes it harder to
debug.  I posted a much simpler app.  Does it work for you or not?

I spent time digging into it.  Because you've stripped out the CSS for the
components you are borrowing you may have to replace some of it.  I think
you may need:

<support:StringItemRenderer>
  <support:beads>
    <controllers:ItemRendererMouseController />
  </support:beads>
                        </support:StringItemRenderer>

But in your app, the renderer is not getting mouse events.  Is there mouse
handling elsewhere that could be blocking events to the renderers?

-Alex

On 11/26/16, 10:57 AM, "carlos.rov...@gmail.com on behalf of Carlos
Rovira" <carlos.rov...@gmail.com on behalf of