Hi Alex,

I'm trying to bring the beads I removed while excluding default.css and one
thing I found is that SliderView is not declared in basic-manifest ergo not
shipping with HTML.swc and it can't be found when compile MDLExample.
If I try to add it throws lots of errors.
I think we should have some basic examples of components to easily detect
this things like that. maybe this component could be invalid right now
since nobody saw its view was not working, and several refractors has
happened in the last months. In this case I'm seeing lots of problems with
flash.display.Sprite and DisplayObject.

Could you take a look and see if you can update it to working?. After that
I will continue updating the MDL:Slider

Thanks

--

Carlos Rovira