Now when I able to run the MDLExample project through Moonshine IDE with
additional compiler arguments those were requires, I saw the wrapper HTML
now taking it's template content from mdl-js-index-template.html file. But
yet, it is not rendering expectedly, styles were broken.

When I tried to compare the style/head portion of the wrapper HTML with html
at http://s.apache.org/MDLExample, I noticed following differences. Either
the template file is different than what we have demonstrated online, or,
Ant build file injecting more style contents into the wrapper HTML file
which is not happening when running in IDE. Check the following difference
in styles/head section.

*Local wrapper HTML content:*

Wrapper HTML at http://s.apache.org/MDLExample:

> <head>

> minimum-scale=1.0"">
>
> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="App.css">
>
> <link rel="stylesheet"
> href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/icon?family=Material+Icons";>
>
> <link rel="stylesheet"
> href="https://code.getmdl.io/1.3.0/material.indigo-pink.min.css";>
>

> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
> href="http://cdn.css.net/libs/dialog-polyfill/0.4.5/dialog-polyfill.min.css";>

Probably I'll need to manually edit the template file with valid value for
this part: