Hi Sankar,

I did look into that. Here where the problem is. We have tag <model> - which
looks like can contains only one model. Once you declare:

<mdl:model>
                <models:TablesModel id="tableModel"/>
                <models:TabsModel id="tabsModel"/>
</mdl:model>

After compilation only the last one was picked up and put into the strand.
Since you were used the first one Binding was not seen it cause only the
second model exists.

Put into model only one model and it should work.

<mdl:model>
                <models:TablesModel id="tableModel"/>
</mdl:model>

I'm not sure whether this is bug, but in my opinion it is good that you can
put there only one model. It at some point forces you to build small views
with small pice of data source.

Let me know whether this is working and I will resolve jira.

Thanks,
Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC