I have no problem moving it to somewhere other than Core, but I cannot think of
a more logical place. It does not fit in anywhere.

Unless we create a “Utils” project for all “non-esential” core-like
functionality, Core seems like the logical place.

The only issue with including it in Core is that the swc is slightly bigger and
the Core build time is slightly longer. It has no effect on applications built
using Core.