Hi guys,

As you might have noticed, we are having our first FlexJS Summit at this year’s
ApacheCon in Miami.

Link to the Event: http://us.apacheflexjs.org/

We are planning on making this a big thing, where all the core developers of
FlexJS and people interested in FlexJS come together, meet, discuss and work on
the future of FlexJS.

I would like to take the chance and advertise “Apache Travel Assistance”. We
want you to come to ApacheCon and think that not being able to afford the trip
should not be a reason not to do so. Apache TAC therefore offers people the
chance to travel there with all expenses paid by Apache.

See details here: https://www.apache.org/travel/

I did my first ApacheCon trip via TAC, because my employer then didn’t want to
support me at all to going to Denver … It was a fascinating experience and I
have grown addicted to Apache ever since. I know others here have done the
same, so don’t think it’s something just for others.

Would be great to see you guys in person in Miami.

Chris