On 2/13/17, 5:20 AM, "flex capacitor" <flexcapaci...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Thanks. I'm not sure but it would probably take around a week to a month
>depending on what route you go and if you want JS output or Flash output.
>If you wanted to use the existing application you would create a
>FlexJSImporter and have it write to a div or iframe. It could reuse all
>the
>classes but it would require the Flash Player plugin. The second route
>would be to create it all in FlexJS. That would be more work since you
>would have to update any code that uses Flash specific APIs and you would
>have to update the classes for any changes in the FlexJS reflection API

Doesn't this work via an agent in the running application?  Seems like
we'd only need to supply a FlexJS-knowledgable agent in order to see it
work for FlexJS SWFs.  Does it use LocalConnection?  If so, then to get it
to work for JS, we'd either need to rewrite the communications to use
sockets, or require a special Flash-based agent that talks to the JS Agent.

Of course I could be completely wrong...