Alex will need to chime in here, but I believe his philosophy has been to
keep the number of specialized events to a minimum. I'm not 100% sure I
agree with that since it can be a lot easier to write code when you are
responding to specific events, but it does expand the final footprint of
the app having all the code for those classes.

I think FlexJS will always be a challenge between convenient and
size/performance.

‹peter