Justin's fix for CreateJS typedefs on Unix reminded me...

In order to determine which steps I had to go through to try to donate the
CreateJS Externs to the CreateJS community, it turns out I had to get a
ruling from the Adobe legal team about who owned the "externs" files we
generate from CreateJS source.  The Adobe legal team determined that these
externs files are copyright Adobe because I wrote the scripts that
generate them, and that externs files are a list of APIs instead of
functional code and thus not a derivative work.  Apparently there is some
sort of "list" exception.  I think that's why other externs authors also
claim copyrights and licenses different from the library the externs
represent.

So, now the question is, given these files are correctly donated to Apache
is it worth it to try to donate them to CreateJS?  I've got plenty of
other things to spend my time on.

Thoughts?
-Alex