On 3/25/17, 9:05 AM, "piotrz" <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Alex,
>
>Can we exact specify if user face this problem ? Maybe we could do this
>zip
>file, and notify user by popup - Hey you have to download 64 bit
>installer.
>
>In the other words zip file is best option for me.

I'm not sure what kind of popup you are thinking of.  What code/script
would we change to generate the popup?

Also, IMO, the PMC has to reach consensus that we can distribute a binary
that doesn't have a source package that automatically generates it.  I'm
personally ok with that.  I don't think automatic generation is a
requirement.  Or you, personally, can post the zip and blog about it.  But
for us to promote it off of our website probably means we need PMC
approval first.

Thoughts?