Harbs, I saw that error a short while ago, but I am not sure it is related
to the native classes.

Dependencies calculated for 'org.apache.flex.states.SetProperty'
org.apache.flex.states.SetProperty depends on org.apache.flex.core.IDocument
was all the appeared immediately before I saw it.

If you can avoid using remove-circulars (if that is an option for you) then
things might still work.