+1 to all of this.

For people looking at the other's work it more easy to follow git graphs if
people make it's own branch.
I suscribe all Chris's email and agree with all.

So hope folks embrace the maven way of building and abandone ANT since
there's no benefit at all in that build system.

Thanks Chris for bringing this :)

--

<http://www.codeoscopic.com>

Carlos Rovira