Justin, you are welcome to contact the original authors and find out more.
But please don't expect the release process to wait till we figure this
out.

We can fix license headers in a subsequent release if needed.

I would rather Alex and Harbs continue their coding, prepping for release,
etc instead of spending more time on this issue.

Thanks,
Om