Carlos Rovira wrote
> btw, I want to ask to you about the experience. could you post about it?
> how was it? how many people was attending? what was the overal feeling and
> thinking for the people coming?
> I could not read anything of this, so I think it could be great some words
> about it

Hi Carlos,
if I remember it correctly 9! guys from the mailing list which are coming
from 6 different countries were there.
So the primary goal to bring the team together was pretty successful.
>From my perception, approximately 10 additional other people were attending
the summit.
(Keep in mind that there were a lot of other strong talks in parallel to the
FlexJS stuff)

I also notice some other speakers of other talks outside the FlexJS summit
that mentioned the FlexJS framework as a potential candidate to create the
UI.

For me, it seems that FlexJS begins to gain attention but of course, there's
a way to go!

Olaf