Hi Alex,

I noticed some problem with Ant in newer release branch as well. I discussed
this with Piotr, and we decided to report it at here.

This is my repository folder structure mainly:
<http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/file/n61890/Untitled.png>

Previously, if I wanted to build any particular framework SWC, I used to
navigate to the folder and run Ant; i.e.
- navigate to flex-asjs/frameworks/projects/Collections
- run 'ant'

This way I able to build a particular SWC other than building complete Ant
build process for flex-asjs. This is time saving.

With this release branch, I'm continue getting errors doing so. Here is an
example of such, when I tried to run Ant inside
'frameworks/projects/Collections' folder:
https://kobra.io/#/e/-KkzptE27OQeRFuK9Hjd

Thanks!