From: piotrz [mailto:piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2017 8:22 AM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: [FlexJS] question about porting an Adobe Flex 3 project to HTML+JS

Hi Allen,

Great to hear that you are trying FlexJS! :) Answering briefly to your
questions:

I think you shouldn't port your Flex 3 application to Flex 4, cause no matter
what you do you will have to rewrite from scratch your UI at the end.

The thing which you can do and will speed up your work is maybe extract from
your logic everything what is not tight to Flash. Maybe you already have your
logic in some swc - which doing for you something and doesn't have any
dependency to flash - That part you will be able compile using FlexJS
straightforward.

I gave some advice related to this on on users forum to Carlos [1] - Talk from
Josh is describing how to start with VSCode and debug.

[1]
http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/Adobe-Flex-Buider-to-FlexJS-td15377.html

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com

________________________________

Ce message, ainsi que tous les fichiers joints à ce message, peuvent contenir
des informations sensibles et/ ou confidentielles ne devant pas être
divulguées. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire de ce message (ou que vous
recevez ce message par erreur), nous vous remercions de le notifier
immédiatement à son expéditeur, et de détruire ce message. Toute copie,
divulgation, modification, utilisation ou diffusion, non autorisée, directe ou
indirecte, de tout ou partie de ce message, est strictement interdite.

This e-mail, and any document attached hereby, may contain confidential and/or
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received
this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this
e-mail. Any unauthorized, direct or indirect, copying, disclosure, distribution
or other use of the material or parts thereof is strictly forbidden.