From: Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com.INVALID>
Date: 7/8/17 10:49 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: [FlexJS] question about porting an Adobe Flex 3 project to HTML+JS

Hi Allen,

Looks like the compiler is somehow running out of memory.

How many files are you trying to compile?

I think Isearchable might be part of a larger set of source and you may
need all of that source.  FlexJS doesn't have an equivalent, and it would
be useful to us to see how hard it would be for someone like you to make a
library like this work in FlexJS.  You could also ask Iwo Banas directly
to see if he might be willing to help you out.

HTH,
-Alex