I’m looking at the Express components for the first time, and I have some
observations/questions.

1. Container adds a ScrollingViewport bead. I was kind of expecting the bead to
be added via CSS so it could be overridden in an app. What is an express app
client supposed to do if they don’t want scrolling?

2. ScrollingViewport does not have a way to specify horizontal/vertical
scrolling. I’m wondering if there shouldn’t be a more do-it-all bead which has
options to turn on and off horizontal and vertical scrolling separately.

3. The Express components do not have convenience methods for setting bead
properties. It would seem to me that convenience methods would be very helpful.

4. I seems like there’s lots of additional compound components which would be
useful. I’m going to try and add some…

Harbs