Yes. I have a css file in src/assets/defaults.css.

The css file is copied to bin/js-debug and bin/js-release when I compile.

In src/resources/template.html I have in the header:
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="./assets/css/defaults.css”>

I have added the following compiler option to my build configuration:
-html-template=src/resources/template.html

That automatically links to additional css.

(More content for the docs..) ;-)

Harbs