A quick look at the GCC code indicates that you are hitting a limit in
their control-flow analysis.  They had a constant as a gate to detect
infinite loops in the control flow.  It is possible that there may be a
loop in the generated JS or that your app is just too complicated and that
constant should have a higher value.

Probably the right thing to do is debug into the Java code and see why it
generates that exception.  I won't have time to look into it more until
about 12 hours from now.  There may be options you can set that turn off
the control-flow-analysis, which appears to be primarily used for dead
code removal.

HTH,
-Alex