Typedefs makes the signatures known, but the javascript needs to be loaded.

Generally, loaded javascript is in the global space and is attached to the
window.

If you have typedefs defined you can just access the global MyFoo.doSomething()
directly. If you don’t have typedefs defined, you can do the same things like
this:

window["MyFoo"]["doSomething"]()

What I’ve found is that defining typedefs is worhtwhile when you are doing
extensive integration. Otherwise, bracket access to the window object gets you
to where you want to be very quickly…

HTH,
Harbs