Hi,

-1 binding as there are still outstanding questions in the discussion thread
and the committer/PMC lists have not been amended.

While I’m not against a FlexJS becoming it’s own project seperate from the Flex
SDK and there’s probably good reasons from a marketing point of view there
seem's to be no real technical reason to do so. There also hasn’t been any real
discussion on the list about about the pros and cons about this other that what
in the proposal. It seems a little rushed to me.

The proposal currently omits several people that IMO should be on the PMC and
committer list - myself included. The usual process is to ask existing PMC and
committers if they want to be on the new PMC and AFAIK this hasn’t been done.
It also includes 1/2 dozen people who have not made any contributions for 1+
year which on it’s own is not an issue (as they are already committers/PMC
members) but seems odd when combined with the obvious omissions.

PS I’m just about to board a 24 flight and spend 2 week travelling so will only
have limited access and time to respond to anything on this list.