I am trying to debug a problem with Visual Studio Code integration.  The
FlexJS 0.8.0 SDK that I installed with `npm install flexjs -g` does not
work with VSCode.  It fails with this error:
Error: Missing builtin type Object (1,1)

More details here:
https://github.com/BowlerHatLLC/vscode-nextgenas/issues/122

Then I tried the same with the Installer installed version of FlexJS 0.8.0
and it seems to work fine.

Here is a folder diff of the two installations:
https://ibb.co/j2berv

Off the bat, I see that the Installer version has a flex-typedefs folder
which is missing in the npm version.  Any idea when that was added?  It
can't possibly be in the released artifact because they both seem to be
getting it from the same binary package.

Also, can anyone see anything obvious that could be causing this error?

Thanks,
Om