hi,
Whether it's bug or not. But the flashplayer based AS3 language supports
this writing. And the old version of flexjs also supports this writing,
proving that it can be successfully compiled into JS code. Besides, we use
flexjs for a great reason because there are many old AS3 libraries, some of
which contain this type of writing, such as the GUI library I'm porting. If
you can't go to the old AS3 library, then flexjs will lose a lot of users.
And now the compiler has this error, did not prompt where this error, so
once there is an error, it is difficult to troubleshoot. Then again, the
best way for us to be an flexjs compiler is to implement the AS3 syntax
rules of flashplayer and flashair as much as possible, not to say that a
particular writing is bad and that it does not support this writing. And I
don't think there's any problem with the wording of static

-----
spriteflexjs.com
--
Sent from: http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/