Thanks, Mark.

I think I've done all the right stuff. As I started to do it, I began to
remember doing it once before for SSH. I've been waiting awhile and still
get permission denied, so I'll just keep waiting. I'm pretty sure I sent
my key to a public key server. I'll go out for coffee and I hope it works
when I get back.

—peter