Hi,

as Erik stated, apache put stones on our road, and we must look more
careful were you step.

@Om, my problem with gihub pages is that I can't get the same product that
I could do in WP. Take a look at one of my websites (i.e
https://www.avant2.es). Maybe I could get a final static page, but in the
end, we'll lost all the benefits of the WP publishing system and resource
management. Github pages are very simple.

@Alex, nowadays is normal to use each tool for what it was build. If we
want to expose real Apps, we can make a showcase section that people will
want to look at, Other path is to make a Royale App that consume the new WP
REST API, but that should happen as Royale gets more expression options,
since right now it can't compete with a great WP theme that will has a
great design. For me the right step in our actual situation is to create a
showcase section in the site and in the future recheck to see if we still
want Wordpress or we can go with some custom website build in Royale

--

<http://www.codeoscopic.com>

Carlos Rovira

Director General