The setter for element is in HTMLElementWrapper, the super class for
UIBase. The setter for flexes_wrapper is in UIBase. So if the element
setter were to also set the flexjs_wrapper, it would have to be an
override in UIBase to do it. At least that¹s how I understand it.

Could you elaborate a little more on the issue that is raising this
concern?

Your question made me scan through these classes. Looking at this code now
makes me think we can do a better and more consistent job organizing it
for Royale. After all, having code that can be quickly understood and
modified is important.

‹peter