Hi Folks,

This is draft for the announcement for 4.16.1 release. I'm waiting for the
mirrors update. I need information how to update our blog and move to the
archive version 4.16.0.

----------- start draft announcement ---------

The Apache Flex community is pleased to announce the release of Apache
Flex SDK 4.16.1

The Apache Flex SDK is a highly productive, open source application
framework for building and maintaining expressive applications that deploy
consistently on all major browsers, desktops and devices (including
smartphones, tablets and tv).

The Apache Flex SDK 4.16.1 is an update to Apache Flex SDK 4.16.0 that
adds support for the latest Flash Player and AIR runtimes and some bug
fixes.

For more details, see the release notes at:
http://www.apache.org/dist/flex/4.16.1/RELEASE_NOTES

The Apache Flex SDK is available in source form from the following
download page:
http://flex.apache.org/download-source.html

It's recommended you install the Apache Flex SDK by using the Apache Flex
IDE installer:
http://flex.apache.org/installer.html

When downloading from a mirror site, please remember to verify the
downloads using signatures or MD5 hashes.

For more information on Apache Flex, visit the project home page:
http://flex.apache.org

Thank you for using Apache Flex,
The Apache Flex Community

----------- end draft announcement ---------