On Nov 22, 2017 10:13 PM, "Piotr Zarzycki" <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi Om,

I'm not sure what do you mean by checked previous version. I did check
Installer 3.2 and it not have such tab as Moonshine or Adobe Extension
Manager.

This is how I understand how all this works:

I think Moonshine probably got a certificate from a trusted Certificate
Authority.  That way, the OS which probably already has the the root
certificate and can thus verify the validity of the Moonshine IDE.

The certificate we use for signing the installer was a self created cert.
So, if you manually install the certificate, then the OS can verify the
signature of the Installer binary.

In our case, there is a good chance that our certificate has expired.  Can
you send it to me privately so I can try to check its validity?

Thanks,
Om

Thanks, Piotr