Hi,

> If someone wants to move the jobs to builds.a.o and deal with working with
> Infra or joining
> Infra and maintaining the builds as Infra requires updating versions of
> things, that is a third option.

I would be willing to do that.

>  But if that volunteer disappears, then Flex is back to where it is now.

Exactly the same could be said for someone setting up an external box and infra
is likely to be around a lot longer than any external box.

> Justin, the Flex PMC does have access to apacheflexbuilds.

I never claimed they didn't, however the Flex PMC do not currently have access
to the new server you have set up. I assume you will be shutting down the
existing apache flex build server in the near future. Do you have a timeframe
for that?

> And if Flex wants to use the Royale CI server they will be given access there
> as well.

Well that is good to know and look forward to that happening if the Flex PMC
decides to move the builds onto this new box.

> Stop with the FUD.

There is no FUD here, stop with the accusatiions.