Hi All,

When checking my application performance, I find that the Alert modal
overlay which is the the  PopUpManager 's modal overlay is impacting the
application performance due to memory leak.

Anyone else facing similar issues ?

I need to show a modal overlay to prevent the user from interacting with
the rest of the application.

Plz share any suggestions/ links to create a lightweight modal overlay.

Found the below links detailing issue similar to what i am facing

Win10 IE11 Version crashes on opening dialog (alert) boxes :

Flash Player crashes in IE 11 when Flex alert dialogs are thrown

PopUpManager.removePopUp() method cannot free up memory :