Hello Piotr,

How does this help: Info from different sides of the world might be
useful in debugging services :)
What to do: Not sure what would be the best option here :( Since
flex.a.o is accessible for users who are using Flex, maybe it worth to
host installer config at flex.a.o? (just an idea)

PS Reports from Russia might not be very useful due to we have lots of
"cloud IP addresses" blocked by government:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-russia-telegram-blocking/russia-starts-blocking-telegram-messenger-idUSKBN1HN13J

WBR
Maxim aka solomax