Hi,

I don’t believe this is the correct way to handle this ie by replacing the 3rd
party headers with ASF even though changes have been made. Can you point me to
the original code?

Changes to 3rd party files are generally made under the original license and
changes need to be major before adding an ASF header. You might want to read
this [1] that come up on the incubator general list recently about the same
issue. Also are you including the full text of the BSD license anywhere
(perhaps it’s in another check in and I missed it) as that is required by the
BSD license?

1.
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/111ce40196f4f81c9b394fc7399298f72f7afc8d3cc144ed0f6320cc@%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E