Hi Leokan,

since many of the people here is working in Royale is hard that we could
join these efforts. But I think are very valuable and interesting. I stil
think Flex is very valid and can be used long time with AIR for Desktop,
iOS and Android. So if you want to work on that with Olaf and others, I
think you should and make as you make progress and start to push valid PRs,
we can vote to make you committer in Apache Flex so you can work with more
ease against Apache Flex repo.

Hope you like the idea and could we see some days Material and Cupertino
themes for Flex to become a reality :)

What do you think?

--
Carlos Rovira