On 1/3/19, 5:53 AM, "Olaf Krueger" <m...@olafkrueger.net> wrote:

    Hi guys,
    if I understand it correctly we have to vote for the migration and we
    optionally can specify a date for it.

    However,
    - Does anybody know if this migration will break anything?
Well, that's what we should be brainstorming.  I think we will need someone to:
-update the website links to the repos
-update any Flex jobs on builds.a.o.
-check for links to the repos in readme files

FWIW, I turned off my CI server for Flex several weeks ago just to see if
anybody would notice.  Nobody noticed, so I'm tempted to just let it sit until
we actually need it and then we'll have to go update those jobs.

    - Do we need to keep the FlexJS repositories (Maybe they can be deleted
    because they moved to Royale)?

We should move them.  You never know if someone is using them.

My 2 cents,