Hi,

> I think it would be easier and more transparent for folks to handle future
> development (if it will happen) by using GitHub.

i’m that sure that it is. JIRA has a number of significant benefits over GitHub
issues including better searching and querying. (Yes I use both).

Do we know if it possible it import all historical JIRA issues (open and
closed) into git issues? And if we do what if anything do we loose? Don’t
forget the old Adobe issues are also in JIRA and having a history of which bugs
have been resolved or not is very useful.